[mrtg] Assistance

JEspinosa at bost.com JEspinosa at bost.com
Fri Sep 30 17:57:57 CEST 2011

Good Morning,
        I am in need of some assistance with our MRTG monitoring tool.  I
currently have version 2.15.1 installed on my server and I am able to
access data but the data is not being update.  When I view the webpage of
my router interfaces I show the following information and it is like this
on all devices we have monitored.  May I get some assistance in
troubleshooting.  I am unfamiliar with PERL and the configuration that
took place so I am not sure where to even begin?  Please let me know if
there is any additional information you may need/require to help diagnose
the root cause?

<The statistics were last updated Friday, 13 May 2011 at 9:55,
at which time 'BM-WR-QST.bost.com' had been up for 232 days, 9:51:15. >

  Thank you very much for your assistance!

Thank You,
   Johnny Espinosa
   Sr. Lead Network Engineer
   Boston Market Corporation