[mrtg] Changing language

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Apr 25 22:08:04 CEST 2012

You can set the default language in the routers2.conf

You can also set it per-user, if you have user authentication.

Individual users can set it in their preferences via cookies.

Finally, it should be possible to use the 'Language:' directive in the MRTG .cfg file to set it on a per-Device basis (use the same options as you would in the routers2.conf for them to be recognised).  I've not tested this recently, though -- let me know if it doesnt work any more.

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead