[mrtg] Anyway to modify MRTG to use absmax for the red line?

Sandon Van Ness sandon at van-ness.com
Sat Feb 18 09:00:32 CET 2012

  I know when you have maxbytes set and the graph shows the value it
shows it as a red line in the graph. I was wondering if anyone knew how
difficult it would be to change this so the redline instead was set at
the absmax value (which in my usage would be lower than the maxbytes
value).

I know I could just reverse the usage of both but I still want the
percentages on the page to reflect the physical link speed and not the
absmax which would be changing now and then.