[mrtg] Make Summary Graph Default

MMartin at jwpepper.com MMartin at jwpepper.com
Mon Jan 16 16:38:21 CET 2012

Hello All,

Is there a directive, or an option of a directive, that would make the
Summary Graph be the default graph for a specific target?

I'm pretty sure there's a way to make it the default in routers2.conf, but
I don't want it to be the default for all targets, just one.
And there is also a way to do it through the preferences page on the Web
UI, but I didn't want to rely on cookies for this, and I know
that, that would have to be set on each individual user's computer.

Any thoughts would be great...

Thanks in Advance,
Matt