[mrtg] Issue with MRTG and explicit OIDs

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Jul 22 11:49:30 CEST 2012

Which version of MRTG do you have, and (more importantly) which version of the BER.pm and SNMP_Session.pm libraries that come with it?  It may be that you just need a later version.  If you've the latest version and its still doing this, then maybe it's a bug in the SNMP_Session library?

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead