[mrtg] Sonicwall NSA 220 Issues

Daniel C. Campbell dccampbell at criteriuminc.com
Fri Mar 23 16:43:14 CET 2012

I am curious if anyone has had success with getting MRTG working with a Sonicwall NSA 220 firewall before?  I have tried all kinds of variations of running cfgmaker using the -ifref flag with name, ip, eth as well as no flag and even manually creating the config file and I can't get it to ever see more than the X3 interface.  I did obviously check the compatibility list and it is not listed there so I realize it may not be able to work but any pointers or suggestions to try would be great! Thanks.

IT Programmer
CRITERIUM, INC. GLOBAL CRO
358 Broadway, Suite 201   |  Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Tel:  518 583-0095   |   Fax: 518 583-0394
Email: dccampbell at criteriuminc.com<mailto:dccampbell at criteriuminc.com>   Website: www.criteriuminc.com<http://www.criteriuminc.com>
GET TO KNOW US!
New York  California  Florida  South Africa  Netherlands  India  Russia  Israel  Canada
LEGAL NOTICE This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.