[mrtg] Inappropriate I/O control operation

Petr Lázňovský lazna at volny.cz
Mon May 14 16:01:37 CEST 2012

Monitoring data via external script. Work OK if started from cmdline, but produce errormessage if run as service.
Have many other mrtg monitoring via external scripts and run as service, but those work OK.

W2k3, Perl 5.10.1, MRTG 2.16.2

Any ideas?

L.

2012-05-14 14:07:55 -- 2012-05-14 14:07:53: WARNING: Could not get any data from external command 'C:\scripts\active_scripts\signatures_count.cmd'
Maybe the external command did not even start. (Inappropriate I/O control operation)