[mrtg] MRTG -PERL support

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Sep 13 21:38:53 CEST 2012

If you are using RRDTool with your MRTG, then you may need to recompile your rrdtool perl modules.  If they were installed into the site-perl path then they may not be visible any more, and they were linked against the old perl library.

MRTG shouldnt care about perl version though.

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead