[mrtg] Script returns 4 values, Plot values via MRTG/routers2?

Keith kwoody at citytel.net
Wed Jan 2 20:25:59 CET 2013

Hi.

That might work. I'm just having trouble wrapping my head around having a
.cfg file that can parse four values.

The numbers that are returned are actually cable modem counts on four
seperate downstream channels of a cmts.

Using expect and some shell, I extract the four values:

85
102
101
74

Is what gets returned from running the script. I have no problem doing a
mrtg cfg file for 2 values and scripting, but 4 and using rrd/routers2 is
a bit harder.

Thanks, I'll see what I can work out.

Keith