[mrtg] FW: MRTG not running by default after reboot

Joel Roberts Joel.Roberts at pinkardcc.com
Wed May 15 23:29:01 CEST 2013

I’ve removed the if statements, have just:

0/55/5 * * * * root env LANG=C /usr/bin/mrtg /etc/mrtg.cfg

In the file now, and get the following error:

Mrtg will most likely not work properly when the environment variable LANG is set to UTF-8. Please run mrtg in an environment where this is not the case. Try the following command to start:

env LANG=C /usr/bin/mrtg

Which is what I have in the mrtg file?

Thank you,

Joel