[mrtg] plot mrtg In traffic without full green

Christian Arnaut n8tgc at msn.com
Fri May 17 16:53:40 CEST 2013

I believe you can use the noi option. (No Input) that will not plot the
green graph, leaving only the blue line (outbound traffic). I have done the
reverse, in the past with temperature probes where I wanted to only show the
green graph and not the blue. In my case I used the noo option (No Output).
Seems like you are looking for the opposite of what I was doing.

Good luck!
~Christian