[mrtg] MIB for Dell PowerConnect 3524?

Steve Lindemann steve at marmot.org
Fri Feb 21 22:19:28 CET 2014

Does anyone know where I can get the MIB for a Dell PowerConnect 3524 to
use with MRTG?  I've been looking and haven't had any luck finding what
I need.

In lieu of that, I'll take suggestions for monitoring thru put on the
ports on that model switch.

Thanks all!
--
Steve Lindemann, MSIS                   __
Network Administrator                  //\\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign