[mrtg] DSCP/COS stats on Cisco router

Alan Lehman alehman at gbateam.com
Fri Sep 19 22:44:21 CEST 2014

Hello,
I’m new to this list, but have been using mrtg for ages. Recently we implemented COS on our MPLS network. I would like to be able to see traffic on our Cisco 2901 broken down by COS/DSCP classification. Has anyone been able to accomplish this?
Thanks,
Alan

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.