[mrtg] DSCP/COS stats on Cisco router

Alan Lehman alehman at gbateam.com
Wed Sep 24 15:50:10 CEST 2014

Greg,
Thank you again for sharing your script. It seems to work well with my 2901. I do have a question regarding something I'm seeing in the output. I get four graphs for class-default:

class-default.4419217 drops
class-default.4419217 Pre/Post Policy bit rate
class-default.14664689 drops
class-default.14664689 Pre/Post Policy bit rate

There are no drops showing up, but the two Pre/Post graphs appears to be the same.
Can you help me understand what these represent?