[mrtg] Won't work after reboot

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Jun 5 05:02:37 CEST 2015

Unfortunately, the problem here is down to the router reenumerating interfaces,

You could just set a periodic job to delete the mrtg.ok file –if you don’t have many devices or interfaces it will not take long to recreate, though you’d not want to do this too often, particularly if it is large.

Steve

Steve Shipway

 <mailto:s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz> s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz

(GNU Terry Pratchett)