[mrtg] Config file script

Wm. Josiah Erikson wjerikson at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 25 03:53:44 CET 2015

    I would just write a perl (or other language of your choice) script
to run cfgmaker multiple times, or to copy and modify your existing
scripts. If you provide me with more detail about exactly what you want
to do, I might be able to help, or give you an example.
    -Josiah

On 11/24/15, 7:45 PM, Scott Vander Dussen wrote:

> We have an MRTG instance configured to poll SNMP data from a /16 block
> of IPs.  We would like to change that IP space to include additional
> /16s.  We're hoping there is a script or tool that can work with the
> existing MRTG config files or generate new ones based upon an IP
> range.  Any experience with this?  Thanks in advance.
>

> Scott

-----
Wm. Josiah Erikson
Head, Systems and Networking