[mrtg] HTML buttons Index page

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 11:09:06 CEST 2016

Hello,

My goal is to include HTML buttons in the Index page in order to classify
my MRTG page in different subcategories. Right now what I have done is to
make 6 empty graphs with a .png created by myself and it works fine. The
only problem is that now I want to add more pages and I would want to have
smaller buttons because I use 3 columns and they have the same size as a
graph.

I have also tried by modifying the index.html file but everytime I want to
add a graph I have to run the indexmaker so I run:

/usr/bin/indexmaker --output=/var/www/mrtg/index.html --title='MRTG Test'
--columns=3 /etc/mrtg/cfg/mrtg.cfg

Does anyone know how to do this please?

Thank you very much.