[mrtg] Graph history being overwritten

Edwin A. Epstein III ed at rhinobee.com
Fri Jun 30 03:20:49 CEST 2017

Hi Troy,

Thanks for the tip with rrdmerge, I am looking into it. For the time being though, we are working with the timestamps and measurements in .log and .old files. It's structure seems easy enough to understand, but MRTG's behavior with them isn't.

Thanks again,

Edwin A Epstein, III
Rhinobee Internet Services