[op-sepp] [sepp] Re: SEPP features and future development

Carsten Rose carsten.rose at math.uzh.ch
Wed May 20 15:22:35 CEST 2009

Hi Frank

at least one person (=me) has read your post. I was waitung for Tobi (or
someone else from Oettiker..) to respond.

Your suggestion looks great, but we just use SEPP and are not active in
development.

At the moment we switch to sepp 1.5.1 and we have difficulties with the
integrated perl function OSDetect - it complains about a grammar error
which is not understandable by me.

I know from Manuel Oettiker that they still use/develop SEPP - also the
last changes in SVN in exact the OSDetect configuration shows that.

CU
Carsten