[Rrd-announce] rrdtool-1.3rc3 is out

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri May 16 16:52:16 CEST 2008

Users!

A tester reported a regression with logarithmic graphs versus 1.2
(the cacti problemm refered to in RC2). The fix for this and an
update to rrdtool dump (backward compatibility) are in RC3.
Download the new release from the development snapshots area of

  http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/download.en.html

* I have still no reports from Frontend people regarding their
  compatibility issues (if any).

Please test this release on your system. I am especially interested
in additions to the build instructions:

http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool-trac/browser/trunk/program/doc/rrdbuild.pod

If no major issues are found, I will be releasing 1.3.0 some time
next week.

For a chance to chat about the new release, check out the Nordic
Nagois Meet June 3-4 2008 http://www.nordicnagiosmeet.wmr.se/

cheers
tobi

Brought to you by the 2008 RRDtool sponsors:
GOLD:   http://www.groundworkopensource.com
        http://www.zenoss.com
SILVER: http://www.hosteurope.de http://www.atc-onlane.com
        http://www.terreactive.ch http://www.google.com