[Rrd-announce] poll: rrdtool binary package subscriptions

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Tue Mar 17 10:53:05 CET 2009

In a recent discussion, a customer mentioned  that they would be
willing to buy a subscription for rrdtool
rpms/pkgs/debs.

Always on the lookout for ways to finance our OSS activities I am
quite keen to investigate this angle.

The idea is to build packages that install into
/opt/rrdtool-version including all dependencies not provided by
the base system, making it really simple to deploy the things as
well as test new versions alongside old ones, without disturbing
the system.

Please drop a line if you are interested and let me know the
following:

  CPU Arch:
  OS:
  Price per Year: