[Rrd-announce] ANNOUNCE remOcular - Unix Command Line Tools Go Web 2.0

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Fri Dec 3 09:47:14 CET 2010

I am proud to be able to share my latest brain child with you:

     remOcular - your eyes in the cloud

remOcular is a fully interactive web interface to classic unix
commandline tools like df, mpstat, iostat, top, traceroute.

I am releasing remOcular under GNU GPL v3. See

     http://remocular.org

for demo and download.

If you want to keep up to date with remOcular, just click the
the facebook 'like' button on the remocular homepage.

cheers
tobi