[Rrd-announce] Python 3 bindings for rrdtool
commx at commx.ws
Tue Aug 11 00:16:54 CEST 2015
I'm pleased to announce version 0.1.2 of python-rrdtool. It's a Python
binding for Python 2 and 3. They are based on the original Python (2.x)
bindings module by Hye-Shik Chang and available as a native C extension.
Changes in version 0.1.2:
* Added support for the xport command.
* Added support for the lastupdate command.
* On Python 2.x, str objects are now returned instead of unicode objects.
* Improved documentation by adding latest options of rrdtool commands.
* Merged some changes from upstream.
The project is hosted on Github (including sources):
They can be installed pretty easily using pip (replace with pip3 for Python
# pip install rrdtool
Further documentation and usage examples can be found on the Github project
page. I'd like to encourage users to test the binding and submit bugs (as
its still at a early stage of development) to the issue tracker there.
Email: commx at commx.ws
Note: If you've received this mail in error, please delete it immediately.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rrd-announce