[rrd-developers] Re: Stacking

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Mon Aug 2 06:50:30 MEST 1999

Yesterday you sent me mail regarding [rrd-developers] Stacking:

*> Folks,
*>
*> Today a friend of mine + me have been hacking up a script that
*> stacks a dozen values on top of each other. It looks okay however
*> there is one thing bugging me.
*>
*> If you DEF some values, AREA the first one and STACK the others,
*> having a GPRINT series after the area and each stack, you get a
*> nice graph with value 1 at the bottom, value 2 on top of value 1,
*> and so on.
*> However: the legend is exactly the opposite. The first line is
*> value 1, next is value 2, etcetera.
*>
*> Am I the only one that cares or could somebody program something
*> like a reverse linefeed in rrd_graph ?

reverse linefeed will not be enough ... but you are right, in the case of
stacking, the legend might make more sence if it was in reverse order ...
will see what I can do ... cheers
tobi

PS: is the graph visible anywhere ?

*>
*> Regards,
*> Alex
*>
*> --
*> * To unsubscribe from the rrd-developers mailing list, send a message with the
*>   subject: unsubscribe to rrd-developers-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
*>
*>

--