[rrd-developers] 1.0.6 fixes
oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Wed Aug 18 02:41:28 MEST 1999
I am trying something new here ...
attached to this file you find a patch to fix some problems with 1.0.6.
So instead of releasing it as 1.0.7 I give these to you in the hope that you
will test them ...
How to apply:
unpack clean 1.0.6
cd into rrdtool-1.0.6
patch -p1 < ~/1.0.6-fixes.patch
and here is what is changed in this ..
- 1999/08/17 -- Tobi reacting to a bug report from W. James Showalter, Jr.
made time parser work as expected with dates of the form august 20 1999
as well as dates of the form 8/17/1999 and 17.8.1999
- 1999/08/17 -- Blair Zajac <bzajac at geostaff.com>
propagate CFLAGS from configure to PERL module compilation
- 1999/08/17 -- Ragnar Kj<F8>rstad <mrtg at ragnark.vestdata.no>
fixed perl path in log2rrd contrib script
- 1999/08/16 -- Philippe.Simonet at swisscom.com
DINF and friends for NT
especially the fixes to parse time could proof troublesom ..
______ __ _
/_ __/_ / / (_) Oetiker, Timelord & SysMgr @ EE-Dept ETH-Zurich
/ // _ \/ _ \/ / TEL: +41(0)1-6325286 FAX:...1517 ICQ: 10419518
/_/ \.__/_.__/_/ oetiker at ee.ethz.ch http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker
-- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Listar --
-- Type: APPLICATION/octet-stream
-- File: 1.0.6-fixes.patch.gz
* To unsubscribe from the rrd-developers mailing list, send a message with the
subject: unsubscribe to rrd-developers-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
More information about the rrd-developers