[rrd-developers] Re: Micro scale (u) not showing in RRD plots

Tobi Oetiker tobi at caida.org
Thu Aug 19 21:14:24 MEST 1999

Today you sent me mail regarding [rrd-developers] Micro scale (u) not...:

*> Tobi,
*>
*> I'm generating some RRD plots using RRD 1.0.6 and it is display
*> values in the micro (10-6) range.  Looking in rrd_graph.c values
*> in this range get a prefix of B5 hex (181 decimal) however, this
*> value does not show in the legend.  Can we add this character to
*> the fonts that RRDtool uses or change the character to a u, which
*> seems close enough to the micro character.

how how ... cool ... finally someone discovered this ... guess we should use
an u then ...

*>
*> Thanks,
*> Blair