[rrd-developers] ANNOUNCE rrdtool 1.0.7

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Fri Aug 27 21:44:10 MEST 1999

Folks,

I am going to be more or less off-line for the next 4 weeks, so I thought I
better publish the latest version of rrdtool so that I don't get swamped
with patches relative to 1.06 after I come back online ...

as usual you can get it from

www.caida.org/Tools/RRDtool/pub
or
ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/pub

PLUG: I will be giving a talk on RRDtool at NANOG-17 on Oct 4th 1999
      (www.nanog.org)

PLUG 2: There will be a RRDtool/cflowd workshop @ CAIDA at the end of
     September (http://iec.caida.org/workshop/9909/)

= 1.0.7 1999/08/27 -- Tobi

- 1999/08/27 -- bdowling at noc.faxnet.net
  some strncpy were lacking the x[LAST]='\0'; safeguard ...

- 1999/08/25 -- Tobi
  Samples were shifted one interval into the future by rrdgraph ...
  check minmax.pl in the examples directory ...

- 1999/08/25 -- Tobi
  Updated rrdtools manpage to point to all the newer functions in the
  package which have been left out before ...

- 1999/08/25 -- Tobi
  RRDs.xs: changed newRV_inc to newRV_noinc in a few places (graph and
  fetch) otherwhise I'm afraid we got the refference count wrong and perl
  was leaking memmory like a sive ...

- 1999/08/24 -- Tobi
  added -lm to perl Makefile.PL just to be sure it is there when
  perl builds its shared module ...

+ 1999/08/23 -- Tobi
  added test for "-q float=rndsngl" todo proper IEEE math on AIX 4.2.0 with
  IBM xlC

+ 1999/08/23 -- Tobi
  added new stripes example ...

- 1999/08/23 -- Tobi
  fixed spacing adjustment with '\s' instead of 1.5 it now adds 0.5
  line-hights ...

- 1999/08/20 -- Tobi + Jesper Skriver <jesper at skriver.dk>
  found and fixed buffer overflow in legend processing when dealing with
  large numbers

+ 1999/08/20 -- Philippe.Simonet at swisscom.com
  range-check option for rrdrestore

- 1999/08/19 -- Tobi
  replaced micro by u in SI prefix array

- 1999/08/19 -- Tobi
  better floating point veryfication in IEEE test ... missed SIGFPE
  condition in freeBSD.

- 1999/08/17 -- Tobi reacting to a bug report from W. James Showalter, Jr.
  made time parser work as expected with dates of the form august 20 1999 as
  well as dates of the form 8/17/1999 and 17.8.1999

- 1999/08/17 -- Blair Zajac <bzajac at geostaff.com>
  propagate CFLAGS from configure to PERL module compilation

- 1999/08/17 -- Ragnar Kj<F8>rstad <mrtg at ragnark.vestdata.no>
  fixed perl path in log2rrd contrib script

- 1999/08/16 -- Philippe.Simonet at swisscom.com
  DINF and friends for NT

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, Timelord & SysMgr @ EE-Dept ETH-Zurich