[rrd-developers] proposal for getting at <last></last> via rrdcgi

steve rader rader at teak.wiscnet.net
Fri Oct 1 20:22:27 MEST 1999

[thread moved to rrd-developers at list.ee.ethz.ch, btw]

 > *> <RRD::STRFTIME "%c" now> doesn't work for me.  How could it?
 > *> It doesn't know which rrd to inspect!

 > From: Tobias Oetiker
 > this is not something which is available ... it is only an example of what
 > could be implemented ...

Ah, okay.  That explains my lack of "grep" output outa the src
directory =:)

I might be able to code this over the weekend.  I seem to have
a lot of functionality re <last></last> that I need to take
care of...

What'dya think about

  <RRD::LAST 'some.rrd' 'some-strftime-format'>

so as to be (somewhat) in sync with RRDs.pm?

Hope NANOG @ Montreal goes well fer ya...

later
steve
- - -