[rrd-developers] 1.0.7 patch ... (1.0.8 preview)

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Fri Oct 1 20:38:42 MEST 1999

Developers!

After I have finished my NANOG prep I have started catching up on the
patches for RRDtool sent in over the last month ...

* I got lots of portability stuff for AIX, OSF1 and HPUX
  I have tried to integrate this but I can not test ..

* And I have fixed the --template option in the update function ...
  maybe it is finally working now ...

* There are more small things, as you can see from the change log ...

* If you sent a patch which is not in yet (I remember some things about
  rrdtool last ... but can not find anything in my box) please let me know

There is no full release yet as I want to have things tested first, so I am
giving you a patch:

http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/pub/beta/1.0.7-fixes.patch.gz

you can apply this with

cd rrdtool-1.0.7
patch -p1 <1.0.7-fixes.patch

(you need gnu patch for this to work!)

cheers
Tobi

- 1999/09/30 -- tobi
  fixed --template option in update ... for good this time ?

+ 1999/09/30 -- steveh at wesley.com.au
                Ulrich Schilling <hrz240 at hrz.uni-essen.de>
  first go at makeing it work on AIX

+ 1999/09/30 -- Bill Fenner <fenner at research.att.com>
  disable fpmask was not propagated to perl module build ...

+ 1999/09/30 -- Bill Fenner <fenner at research.att.com>
  added PREV function to CDEF language ...

+ 1999/09/30 -- Paul Joslin <Paul.Joslin at sdrc.com>
  first go at makeing it work on HPUX 10.20

+ 1999/09/30 -- Larry Leszczynski <larryl at furph.com>
                Clive Lilley <clive at lil ley31.freeserve.co.uk>
  first go at makeing it work on OSF1 4.0e

- 1999/09/30 -- Bill Fenner <fenner at research.att.com>
  make sure a filename is supplied in rrd_graph ...

- 1999/09/30 -- Blair Zajac <bzajac at geostaff.com>
  Makefile fixes for perl module cleaning and installing in site-perl

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, Timelord & SysMgr @ EE-Dept ETH-Zurich