[rrd-developers] Re: rrd_graph and rrd_set_error patches for longer filenames

Tobias Weingartner weingart at cs.ualberta.ca
Wed Oct 13 22:42:31 MEST 1999

On Wednesday, October 13, Tobias Oetiker wrote:
> Today you sent me mail regarding Re: [rrd-developers] rrd_graph and...:
> *>
> *> Why not use MAXPATHLEN if it exists?  And if not, then think of some
> *> POSIXLY decent default value for it?  :-)
>
> Toby! your posixly and securitxly correct patch for the problem woud be most
> apreciated du to my current swamped ness in other work blairs patch has not
> yet made it through into the tree ...
>
> cheers
> tobi

Yo Tobi!  Ok, ok!  I'll see what I can do.  I'm a tad swamped right now as
well, but maybe when I get home tonight I'll have a go at doing up the config
diff, and some work into string/buffer lengths.  :-)

Blair, thank you for pointing out the places that need work.  Much easier
this way.  :-)

--Toby.