[rrd-developers] RRD HRULE

mboldi at shore.net mboldi at shore.net
Thu Apr 6 18:01:12 MEST 2000

Hi Tobi,
Currenlty, I am placing a horizontal line in an RRD graphs that represents
a 95% bandwidth measurement on network data.  The horizontal line is
calculated in one of four ways input, output, IO and input+outout
Currenltly I calculate this number outside of the graph call by using fetch
and doing the math, Then substitute this number into the graph source.
HRULE ...

Is there a to get this horizonal line into the graph by using the
rrdtool graph ? rather than fetch & calculate & parse in the results to the
source graph ?   I only saw HRULE accepting constants.

I would imagine that this is a fairly common use.

Mike Boldi
mboldi at shore.net
(781) 586-6178