[rrd-developers] I REALLY need docuentation on the C API, please

Nikolaos Abatzis nabatzis at blackboard.com
Mon Dec 11 21:52:07 MET 2000

Hi fellas,

I am writing a data collector to be run as a daemon collecting data on
system resources and populating an rrd database to be queried via web
interface. I am using good old C to do it. I realize that there is
librrdtool, but where is any documentation on the API to call it from within
my code. Piping the output of my program to an "rrdtool -"  is not an
option.

Any information greatly appreciated. I will be posting the collector soon as
I am finished.
Thanks to Tobi for his great tool !!!

Nikolaos Abatzis
Consultant
Blackboard Inc
1899 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
phone: (202)  463-4860 x.542

Blackboard - Bringing Education Online
Create your FREE CourseSite at ww.Blackboard.com today