[rrd-developers] Cricket 0.71 released

Jeff Allen jra at corp.webtv.net
Mon Jan 10 07:21:22 MET 2000

I just released Cricket 0.71 tonite. There are no major features in
this release, just a few bugfixes that we have needed to roll into the
Cricket distribution for some time now.

This is the beginning of the end of the current "serial number"
release numbering system. If all goes well, I hope to promote 0.71 to
1.0 (this will happen in a couple weeks, once I'm certain I didn't
break anything in 0.71). After that, development work will happen on
releases numbered 1.0.x, culminating in a new stable release named
1.1. And so on...

This new system should let us hack on the code a bit more, since
people will know to avoid the 2-dot releases for production use, and
stick to 1-dot releases.

As always, you can fetch Cricket from:
		http://www.munitions.com/~jra/cricket

Happy hacking!