[rrd-developers] rrdtool dump doesn't report XFF parameter

Thorsten von Eicken tve-rrd at voneicken.com
Tue Sep 12 09:38:25 MEST 2000

I'm writing an RRD munger and I'd like to look at an existing RRD and
decide whether it conforms to an RRD spec (as used for create). Using dump,
I can get all DS and RRA parameters except XFF. Why is that so? Or am I
overlooking something?
Also, it would be cool if rrd info could report on the RRA structure (the
XFF and the number of rows are missing)...
Thanks for any hints!
	Thorsten
    ??? Computer Questions ==> Immediate Answers From Live Experts ! ! !
                  CLICK HERE: http://www.expertcity.com