[rrd-developers] perl-shared patch for rrdgraph '--imgmap-info' option

Terminator rAT karl_schilke at eli.net
Fri Jan 26 17:58:53 MET 2001

Boy, if it ain't one thing, it's another.  ;^)  I forgot to include the
changes to perl-shared/RRDs.xs in the original '--imgmap-info' patch.  I
apologize for any inconvenience.

The attached patch adds the graph width/height/xoffset/yoffset to the list
returned from RRDs::graph() if '--imgmap-info' was specified.  it should
be applied in conjunction with my previous patch posted on 1/25/2001.

Cheers,

	- Karl "rAT" Schilke

--
O----O  Karl "rat" Schilke  -+-  karl_schilke at eli.net  -+-  (360)816-3837