[rrd-developers] MySQL

Oliver Cook ollie at uk.clara.net
Sun Jul 8 16:14:18 MEST 2001

I have successfully written a mysql_fetch function
for RRDtool. It is not currently very generic, although
I plan to make the necessary changes and then supply a
patch.

However, I am currently having some problems writing a
mysql_graph function. Then I found this developers list
and see that it was discussed and even written some time
last year.

Was this work ever completed? I wonder, if not, if the
author would like me to continue his work.

Yours,

Ollie
--
Oliver Cook    Systems Administrator, ClaraNET
ollie at uk.clara.net               020 7903 3065