[rrd-developers] Commercial web site using RRD Tool

Jon O. jono at microshaft.org
Mon Mar 19 20:31:30 MET 2001

Hi:

Last week we had a presentation from a web monitoring company about their
new product. It's called Platinum 365 and is here:
http://www.platinum365.net/

Although, without a login you can't get very far. I'm not sure how to get
a login at this time.

Halfway through the presentation they suddenly brought up these charts
that are RRD Tool/MRTG. I don't know the GPL real well but there was no
mention of it on the site. I figure someone else should take a better
look.

Thanks,
Jon