[rrd-developers] Can I use the graph color switches from RRDs?

Torleiv Flatebo Ringer ringert at consumption.net
Tue Oct 2 19:32:07 MEST 2001

Hello, I am tring to get my graphs in different colors.

I am able to get the colors to work when I use the command line version
of rrdgraph, but when I try the exact same string through RRDs I get
an "unknown parameter" error.

I looked at the code, and from what I can tell, RRDs just passes argv to
the same code that is used for the command line version of rrdtool. Is this
true?

I have gotten almost every other switch to wrk through RRDs, until this. Has
anyone gotten this to work? Anyone else had the same problem?

Is there anywhere I should be looking in the code? I mostly looked at RRDs.

thank you
torleiv

--
second gear, redline, bliss