[rrd-developers] Example of RRDTool in Action

Sheahan, John (PCLN-NW) John.Sheahan at priceline.com
Fri Apr 12 21:47:18 MEST 2002

Tobias,

Here is another example of RRDTools capabilities. I know it's not totally
unique but people at work seem to like it.

These graphs represent in and out bits per second on our production firewall
to our ecommerce web site. The first is daily, the second is weekly. (I also
have a monthly and yearly but they arent'completely full yet).

I am really enjoying the flexability that RRDTool gives me over MRTG. Is
there anyway you can add these examples to the gallery (that is if I'm not
totally insulting you with this email 8^0). I am willing to share my scripts
too if that will help anyone else.

Great job on RRDTool!

-- Type: image/gif
-- Size: 18k (19170 bytes)