[rrd-developers] Re: Issues with current beta (26-Aug-2002)

Jake Brutlag jakeb at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 28 17:46:35 MEST 2002

The missing graph elements are due to fact you probably need to set
RRD_DEFAULT_FONT to something other than the default and recompile. The
is a #define in rrd_graph.c; this is a major inconvenience, but I
believe Tobi is working on finding a font to distribute with RRDtool to
avoid this hassle (you'll still be able to recompile with your own
favorite font, but there will be something there by default).

I am not sure about fixing TICK...  Although I did originally implement
TICK, the graphing code has been rewritten and restructured since then,
and I can't quite follow the current code (I am sure others feel the
same about my rewrite of update). Hopefully Alex or Tobi can look into
it.

Jake

Jake Brutlag
Network Analyst