[rrd-developers] Re: Issues with current beta (26-Aug-2002)

Thu Aug 29 03:15:40 MEST 2002

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Thank you to all who replied with help and or suggestions for dealing
with the lack of legend/title/lables in the RRDtool beta, by defining
RRD_DEFAULT_FONT in src/rrd_graph.c.

Some respondents mentioned paricular True Type fonts and that these can
be had (now that M$ no longer offers) from SourceForge.

Using these RPM/fonts for FreeBSD systems may be hard because the RPMs
__seem__ to rely on extensive Linux support (that may be not provided
by the FreeBSD Linux emul).

I have managed to get some True Type Fonts from a more literate FreeBSD
colleague so I may be Ok...

Thank you very much,

Yours sincerely.

Stanley Hopcroft