[rrd-developers] Re: RRD Graph

Mark Mills mark at xodiax.com
Fri Dec 6 04:38:54 MET 2002

You are going to have to adjust the size of the 5minute RRA in the
database to hold data for as far back as you wish your history to work
in full resolution.

Your database isn't keeping the low resolution data for more than a few
days, in all likelyhood. You will need to resize the database or find
another way to do your project.

The Round Robin DB is designed to throw data away after a certain time
has past. What you are seeing isn't a bug, it is the expected result.

--mark