[rrd-developers] Re: Problem with perl (RRDs::graph) on XP, using Jun 10 snapshot

Eric Chamberlain echamber at socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Jun 12 18:37:37 MEST 2002

At 04:42 PM 6/11/2002 -0700, Calvert, Kerry wrote:
>I assume that others have got this to work on Win2000, so, for
>troubleshooting analysis, I now think that the problem is in RRDS.dll as
>compiled on my machine, under XP/.Net.  I noticed that the makefile seems to
>be for vc++ 6.0, sort of, but I'm not clear on what to change.  I was going
>to look at RRDs.xs and try to figure out how to introduce some debug code.

I was getting similar errors on both Win2000 and XP using the .Net
environment to compile.  But I have not had the time or knowledge to look
into the problem further.

--
Eric Chamberlain, CISSP
Campus Active Directory Architect