[rrd-developers] rrd on different platforms

Robert Greenwell robertgreenwell at satel.com
Mon Mar 18 17:19:21 MET 2002

Hi,

I am experimenting with rrdtool and mrtg on windows 2000.  After setting
it up, I copied the rrd database to my linux box to create charts along
with other rrd data on the linux box, but I get an error in the windows
stuff.  When I execute rrdtool dump test.rrd I get this error "ERROR: This
RRD was created on other architecture".  Is there a way around this?  I
would prefer to create all the charts on my linux system.

Robert Greenwell