[rrd-developers] How to exactly get last measured value?

Michal Foksa foksa at frpd.utcpd.sk
Sat Apr 12 19:27:13 MEST 2003

Hello!

  - I work little front end for rrdtool. Data are collected with MRTG.
  I need to read last measured value from rrd. But I dont know how to
  exactly get last measured value.

  - is possible open pipeline to rrdtool ( in C languge ) and give its
  commands? More commands in one pipeline ( Ex.: fetch, graph, update,
  .... ). I use popen, it first starts shell and shell interprets
  argument, and so on. It is slowly and not very secure.

  Can you help me?

    Michal Foksa    mailto:foksa at frpd.utcpd.sk