[rrd-developers] Current version does not work, but I want to add a feature

Mario Schubert Mario.Schubert at physik.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Aug 20 11:40:19 MEST 2003

Hello,

I am trying to add a thumbnail feature to rrdtool, but have problems in
getting the cvs version started.

I fetched the cvs sources configured; compiled and installed it on my RedHat
7.2 machine, but there are no letters at all in my plot. The same command
work with the current release perfectly. Do I have a problem with freetype?

My rpm is freetype-2.1.2.

Thank you for your help.

Ciao,
    Mario
Maier-Leibnitz-Laboratorium/Beschleunigerlabor der LMU und TU München
Dipl. Phys. Mario Schubert
Email: mario.schubert at physik.uni-muenchen.de
Phone: (+49 89)289 14283
FAX:   (+49 89)289 14280
Am Coulombwall 6, D-85748 Garching, Germany