[rrd-developers] Re: x_order_2: colinear!

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 18:01:33 MET 2003

--- Tobias Oetiker <tobi at oetiker.ch> wrote:
> Today Stanislav Sinyagin wrote:
> > with the rrdtool 1.1.x, I often get the warnings:
> >   x_order_2: colinear!
> >
> > They are produced by libraries/libart_lgpl-2.3.7/art_svp_wind.c

> It has something todo with a rendering issue ... chances are that a
> newer copy of libart fixes this for testing you can just replace
> ours with a more recent copy ...

I've got another problem: copmpiled on SPARC/Solaris8 with
default ./configure, GCC 3.2 and 3.2.1 gave different results.
The same RRD file, with the same time range, gives "x_order_2: colinear!"
when compiled by 3.2.1, and silent when done by 3.2.

In addition, the code generated by 3.2.1 is almost 3 times slower!
I'm going to file a bug report to GCC after few more tests.

Cheers,
Stan