[rrd-developers] rrd_resize.c patch for altering RRA XFF value

Jeff S Wheeler jsw at five-elements.com
Wed Jul 9 04:25:45 MEST 2003

Dear list,
I have had a few ocassions where I needed to alter the XFF value of one
or more RRAs. I found no way to do this, so I have patched rrd_resize.c
to allow an XFF command, as well as GROW and SHRINK.

This is not very intuitive for the user IMO, but it was very easy to
implement. I can document this feature in the POD if this patch will be
accepted for general distribution. If it should be renamed, moved to
another tool, or whatnot; that is fine with me.

--
Jeff S Wheeler <jsw at five-elements.com>

-- Type: text/x-patch
-- Size: 3k (3107 bytes)