[rrd-developers] Re: problems building 2003-03-12 snapshot

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Wed Mar 12 22:29:03 MET 2003

Today Joshua Franta wrote:

> thanks tobi.  installed fine.  I have am having a problem w/the rrdgraph
> command in the new rrdtool installation (w/cricket).  the graph sizes and
> legends do not display properly in the new version vs. the old (my "old"
> rrdtool build was a 1.1 version built from a cvs snapshot on 2001-12-10).
> I've attached a graph for the same target showing the differences between
> the two builds.  I also get errors from cricket complaing about 'x_order2:
> colinear!' and 'colinear!' (attached a log file).
>
> I tried upgrading my version of libart to version 2.3.3 (latest),
> w/no results.  Suggestions?

Dear Joshua,

well this is development software, so if you find quirks, the best
help you can give us is to send a patch which fixes it ...

/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, ETZ J97, ETH, CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland
 / // _ \/ _ \/ /  System Manager Coach Time Lord Developer Designer
/_/ \.__/_.__/_/   http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker +41(0)1-632-5286