[rrd-developers] Vertical text not rotated in devel version?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Wed Mar 12 23:43:15 MET 2003

I'm trying out the CVS snapshot from 2003-03-12 (using Cricket for a
front-end), and the vertical-label text is not being rotated.  I'm
getting (for "y label"):

Is that expected, or am I doing something wrong?  The old version (I was
using 1.0.33) rotated the text.

If it is the current expected result, is anyone working on this, or
should I dig in?
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>